Have you ever thought any of the following?
• Why doesn’t that homeless guy who’s always panhandling at the Airport Road exit ramp just get a job? It’s the best job market in half a century.
• I’m not giving this panhandler a dime, ’cause I know he’s just going to go buy booze.
• Why do these homeless people sleep in the doorways of businesses downtown when we have all these shelters around?
• How can the homeless guy who hangs out in front of our building downtown sleep all day long? Does he not want to contribute something to society?
• Maybe if they made better life choices, they wouldn’t be in this situation.